Goodnight Mo is a sweet app that has all the right touches for a calm and relaxing way to get your child sleepy and ready for bed. The story of Mo’s bedtime routine is told with rhythmic narration and a gentle, soothing voice that is sure to lull any little one to sleep. As you turn each page, colorful, animated, 3D scenes will fill your screen. Each page is full of fun surprises as you touch the objects on the page.
There is an option to turn off the narration and read the story on your own. I believe that the voice reading the story is so calming and effective at inducing relaxation; I like to use the app with narration turned on. I recommend adding this to any collection of bedtime stories for parents to read (or listen to) with their young children.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Also available on Android. *Only tested on iPhone.*
- Full 3D experience – it’s just like a real book
- 8 enchanting 3D pop-up scenes packed with simple animations and interactive elements
- Read to Me or Read it Myself modes
- Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
- Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, colorful imagery
- Featuring a charming musical score and soft, sleepy sound effects
Members can view more content, create wishlists, and much more!
Click here to become a member!