Moona Veggies is a thoughtfully crafted app that brings joy and fun to the exploration of different vegetables (and some fruits). This app includes several different games, all building on one another, to help kids learn to spot different types of veggies and even how to spell them. Along with these concepts, children will also have fun playing memory games, matching games, and they can even create custom smoothies using the vegetables they’ve learned about.
As you follow the path laid out in the app, you will unlock levels that introduce you to new veggies and games. Whether it is matching veggie pieces together to complete a puzzle or sharpening your memory skills with a game of memory, this app will entice little ones with its cheerful encouragement (lots of clapping and validation along the way) and fun age-appropriate games.
With fun little animal characters, bright colors and levels that are short enough to hold the attention of young minds, this is the perfect app for teaching children about different types of veggies.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- 30 game levels that you need to pass in succession. The tasks gradually become more complex.
- 8 languages that can be easily switched from one to another. Building vocabulary has never been so much fun!
- 5 types of games on the development of photographic memory, logic, and attention.
- Puzzles to study 40 new words.
- Matching & learning games for kids.
- Large and clear words and letters.
- Suitable for kids with autism and kids with hearing problems.
- Professional narration.
- Qualitative professional illustrations.
- Realistic Images: Children learn from the pictures what things really look like.
- Through the game, the child will master basic reading and word-building skills.
Members can view more content, create wishlists, and much more!
Click here to become a member!