The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a character familiar to most! With this app, you will bring the bright and lovable critter into the comfort of your environment. Using AR (augmented reality) technology, your device will place the hungry caterpillar, as well as many other fun surprises, on your screen and in your space of choice. So, while you are playing this game digitally, you are still connected to the real world and everything in your immediate surroundings.
The object of the game is, of course, to see your beloved caterpillar turn into a beautiful butterfly. To achieve that, you must feed him an assortment of fruit by tapping the fruit tree, or anywhere on your screen. Once the fruit appears, he will munch his way through it, looking for his next snack. After three snacks, you can encourage him to nap on his tree stump. Or, you can continue to feed him, and he will eventually go to nap on his own. After several levels of feeding and napping, you will be rewarded with the revelation of a big, beautiful and brightly colored butterfly escaping from its cocoon.
Aside from simply feeding the caterpillar, there are fun surprises to discover. Explore what the toy box has to offer by tapping it and playing with the bubbles, using the paintbrush to paint and so much more. With its recognizable character and delightful surprises along the way, this app is sure to please and captivate the minds of young children.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
• Amazing AR My Very Hungry Caterpillar interactive 3D character
• Develops nurturing skills and encourages a love of nature
• Wide range of interactive activities
• Non-competitive individualized play — There is no right and wrong way to play.
• Beautifully-illustrated scene based on Eric Carle’s bright and colorful hand-painted collage illustrations
• Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to use
• Charming musical effects and comforting soundtrack
Members can view more content, create wishlists, and much more!
Click here to become a member!